Learn to Drive with the Highest Rated Driving School Dublin
Ireland’s only all female instructor driving school providing driving lesson Dublin. One of your aims & indeed most parents aims is that you Pass Your Driving Test after Learning to Drive.
Ladybird Driving School Dublin has the reputation of delivering above the industry standards which means that passing your driving test becomes a reality quicker and more effectively than any other provider in this business.
How It Works
1. Getting Started
Tell us your level of driving and which driving services you require
2. Match Instructor
We will match you with your local Ladybird driving instructor
3. Pass Test
No matter what driving stage your at our main focus is you passing first time
Let’s Get Your Driving Lessons Started
From the first time behind the wheel, to test day – we’ll guide you to success.
Ladybird Driving School Dublin Near You
- Driving Lessons Blanchardstown
- Driving Lessons Swords
- Driving Lessons Balbriggan
- Driving Lessons Lucan
- Driving Lessons Tallaght
- Driving Lessons Blackrock
- Driving Lessons Finglas
- Driving Lessons Naas
- Driving Lessons Dundrum
- Driving Lessons Maynooth
- Driving Lessons Kildare
- Driving Lessons Carlow
- Driving Lessons Cavan
- Driving Lessons Cork
- Driving Lessons Tralee
- Driving Lessons Killarney
How to Calm Your Nerves on the Day of Your Driving Test
It’s quite normal to get those test jitters on the day of your driving test but what sets you apart from others is your confidence to ace the driving test.
Almost 2000 people take their driving test every day in the Ireland. Even though the failure rate is low but the stress kind of builds up among the students as there is involvement of high fees of driving lessons and test fees.
So, if you are getting cold feet and don’t know how to keep yourself at peace before the epic driving test takes place, then you’re at the right place.
Here are some of the easiest ways to calm your nerves on the day of your driving test:
1. Trust your knowledge – Often students tend to doubt themselves or the lessons they have learned during their driving classes. When you learn passionately without missing out the instructor’s advice, then there is nothing to be worried about.
All you need is an ample amount of practice and faith in yourself. Motivate and tell yourself that you’re ready to face the test and be successful at it.
2. Don’t skip breakfast – Being empty stomach on the day of your driving test will not only be harmful to your health but also for your mental strength.
The brain should be fuelled for the D-Day to help you concentrate and give your best to the driving test.
3. Don’t pressurise yourself on test day – Prepare yourself completely for the driving test, so that on the test day, you need not put further stress on yourself.
Maybe a mock drive before the test can help you ease up. But by all means, don’t put any additional pressure on yourself to be perfect.
4. Arrive on time – One of the crucial aspects of keeping yourself calm and motivated is to reach the driving test location before time. If you have reached 15 minutes prior to the test, then you can soothe your nerves without hurrying.
Make sure you keep your test day free from other pending tasks as that might create an additional burden and a problem for your driving test. You need to concentrate only on your test and nothing else!
5. Say NO to caffeine – On your test day, make sure that you are hydrated as that will help you keep your cool during the driving test. Drinking too much coffee before the test might make you nervous even more or agitate you and make you lose your calm.
The examiner isn’t your enemy, so take time and give your best shot for the test to be excellent. Remember, a calm and steady mind can overcome any hurdle.
How Much Do Driving Lessons Cost in Dublin in 2024
As more and more people are applying for driving schools to get trained professionally in Dublin, driving has become a major necessity among young and old pupils.
Quite interestingly, there are several professional driving schools like ourselves who not only provide a combination of on the road lessons of road safety but also a selective number of hours for driving to the students.
This will not only help them learn how to drive effectively but also help them to prepare for all kind of roadside emergencies or problems that might occur.
As you start learning to driving, it gives you a sense of excitement and independence. But before you completely make up your mind about getting your driving lessons in Dublin, you should also be aware of the driving lessons’ cost in Dublin in 2024.
The driving lesson costs seem to have increased in the past few years but with more advanced and enhanced lessons for the students, you are bound to make a smart investment.
Along with the driving lessons charges, there are also the charges of official driver theory questions and answers and other study materials, the driver theory test, the learners permit, eyesight report, the EDT (Essential Driver Training) course, the driving test, the license plate for novice or learners, and finally the driver’s license for 10 years after passing the driving test.
The 12 mandatory EDT lessons are ideal for those who are planning to make driving their profession.
The costs vary from one driving school to another, but the generic cost are as follows:
- The driver theory test costs around €45 for a car
- The official driver theory test questions and answers set costs around €20
- The fee for Learners Permit costs around €35 and you can apply for it at National Driver Licence Service NDLS centres that are located in Dublin
- The driving eyesight test charges around €20 and is a compulsory check-up for every driving trainee who wants to drive vehicles in the future
- The cost of the EDT lessons ranges from €390 to €549, with an average of €459
- These lessons are highly professional and should be learned with utmost dedication
- The driving test for car costs around €85 while the driving license for 10 years costs €55. You can also have the provision for a three-year driving license that will cost around €35 and a one-year driving license that will have a cost of €25
- The license plates for learners and beginners cost around €6 for both.
Our Successfully Passed Pupils
Together, we’ll pass your driving test first time
How Do We Achieve So Many Passes?
We show you how the RSA tester wants you to drive exactly. We break it down into easy steps and show you what’s called junction priority so the tester clearly sees you have complete junction control.
We give demonstration driving lessons to cover all manoeuvres so you can copy these on the test. Knowledge of the marking sheet is crucial. We break down the marking sheet section by section so you know what the tester will and won’t like.
We speak to you the same way as the tester so no surprises on the day. Without this knowledge pupils are wasting time and money having to reapply again and again.
Another reason why Ladybird Female Instructors are top of the pile when it comes to elite instructor training.
Flexible Booking Schedules
Ladybird Driving School is available on weekdays, weekends and on special occasions to fit around you.
30 Years of Driving Instruction!
30 years of experience giving lessons gives you the confidence we can help you pass your test first time.
Upfront Affordable Pricing
At Ladybird Driving School we always explain what they are going to do and agree prices – before any lessons begins.
Don’t take our word for it
Have a look at our most recent reviews from passed pupils
Become a Driving Instructor with Ladybird Driving School
Fancy becoming an qualified driving instructor with one of the leading driving schools in Ireland? Here at Ladybird we are offering the chance to join our ever growing team of driving instructors.
Not only are we one of the number one driving schools in the country we have the reputation of delivering above the industry standards driving instructor training and delivering complete end-to-end support for you in your quest to become a qualified driving instructor.
From The Blog
Check out some of our articles and news in our blog