Learn to Drive with the Highest Rated Driving School Dublin
Ireland’s only all female instructor driving school providing driving lesson Dublin. One of your aims & indeed most parents aims is that you Pass Your Driving Test after Learning to Drive.
Ladybird Driving School Dublin has the reputation of delivering above the industry standards which means that passing your driving test becomes a reality quicker and more effectively than any other provider in this business.
How It Works
1. Getting Started
Tell us your level of driving and which driving services you require
2. Match Instructor
We will match you with your local Ladybird driving instructor
3. Pass Test
No matter what driving stage your at our main focus is you passing first time
Let’s Get Your Driving Lessons Started
From the first time behind the wheel, to test day – we’ll guide you to success.
How to Calm Your Nerves on the Day of Your Driving Test
It’s quite normal to get those test jitters on the day of your driving test but what sets you apart from others is your confidence to ace the driving test.
Almost 2000 people take their driving test every day in the Ireland. Even though the failure rate is low but the stress kind of builds up among the students as there is involvement of high fees of driving lessons and test fees.
So, if you are getting cold feet and don’t know how to keep yourself at peace before the epic driving test takes place, then you’re at the right place.
Here are some of the easiest ways to calm your nerves on the day of your driving test:
1. Trust your knowledge – Often students tend to doubt themselves or the lessons they have learned during their driving classes. When you learn passionately without missing out the instructor’s advice, then there is nothing to be worried about.
All you need is an ample amount of practice and faith in yourself. Motivate and tell yourself that you’re ready to face the test and be successful at it.
2. Don’t skip breakfast – Being empty stomach on the day of your driving test will not only be harmful to your health but also for your mental strength.
The brain should be fuelled for the D-Day to help you concentrate and give your best to the driving test.
3. Don’t pressurise yourself on test day – Prepare yourself completely for the driving test, so that on the test day, you need not put further stress on yourself.
Maybe a mock drive before the test can help you ease up. But by all means, don’t put any additional pressure on yourself to be perfect.
4. Arrive on time – One of the crucial aspects of keeping yourself calm and motivated is to reach the driving test location before time. If you have reached 15 minutes prior to the test, then you can soothe your nerves without hurrying.
Make sure you keep your test day free from other pending tasks as that might create an additional burden and a problem for your driving test. You need to concentrate only on your test and nothing else!
5. Say NO to caffeine – On your test day, make sure that you are hydrated as that will help you keep your cool during the driving test. Drinking too much coffee before the test might make you nervous even more or agitate you and make you lose your calm.
The examiner isn’t your enemy, so take time and give your best shot for the test to be excellent. Remember, a calm and steady mind can overcome any hurdle.
How Much Do Driving Lessons Cost in Dublin in 2021
As more and more people are applying for driving schools to get trained professionally in Dublin, driving has become a major necessity among young and old pupils.
Quite interestingly, there are several professional driving schools like ourselves who not only provide a combination of on the road lessons of road safety but also a selective number of hours for driving to the students.
This will not only help them learn how to drive effectively but also help them to prepare for all kind of roadside emergencies or problems that might occur.
As you start learning to driving, it gives you a sense of excitement and independence. But before you completely make up your mind about getting your driving lessons in Dublin, you should also be aware of the driving lessons’ cost in Dublin in 2021.
The driving lesson costs seem to have increased in the past few years but with more advanced and enhanced lessons for the students, you are bound to make a smart investment.
Along with the driving lessons charges, there are also the charges of official driver theory questions and answers and other study materials, the driver theory test, the learners permit, eyesight report, the EDT (Essential Driver Training) course, the driving test, the license plate for novice or learners, and finally the driver’s license for 10 years after passing the driving test.
The 12 mandatory EDT lessons are ideal for those who are planning to make driving their profession.
The costs vary from one driving school to another, but the generic cost are as follows:
- The driver theory test costs around €45 for a car
- The official driver theory test questions and answers set costs around €20
- The fee for Learners Permit costs around €35 and you can apply for it at National Driver Licence Service NDLS centres that are located in Dublin
- The driving eyesight test charges around €20 and is a compulsory check-up for every driving trainee who wants to drive vehicles in the future
- The cost of the EDT lessons ranges from €390 to €549, with an average of €459
- These lessons are highly professional and should be learned with utmost dedication
- The driving test for car costs around €85 while the driving license for 10 years costs €55. You can also have the provision for a three-year driving license that will cost around €35 and a one-year driving license that will have a cost of €25
- The license plates for learners and beginners cost around €6 for both.
Our Successfully Passed Pupils
Together, we’ll pass your driving test first time
Don’t take our word for it
Have a look at our most recent reviews from passed pupils
Lovely experience the whole way through.
Clarissa was very patient and explained everything very well. Highly recommend her. She’s very professional. Passed my driving test the first time. Thanks so much Clarissa
I have previously failed the driving test 4 times with other driving schools. Maria from ladybird came highly recommended. She helped me correct all my driving faults and I passed my driving test today as a result. Thanks so much for all the help Maria.
Passed my test on the first go thanks to Ladybirds, so thankful for Kieara the driving instructor gave me 3 lessons earlier this week which got me to pass, highly recommend Kieara was so supportive and really guided me well😊
Passed my test Today with Elaine from Lady Bird Driving school !! She is so amazing and so patient and helped me with anything I needed. I did 6 EDT Lessons with Elaine and 3 pre-tests. I would highly recommend Elaine and Lady Bird Driving School.
Thanks so much Elaine... read more
I booked my pretests Claire and passed first time today!I was a nervous driver before meeting Claire, she put my nerves at ease quickly and boosted my confidence! I wouldn’t have been able to pass my test without her! Would highly recommend Ladybird driving school to anyone learning how to... read more
Thanks to Kevin who helped my daughter Romie pass her driving test. Kevin was a fantastic instructor, full of encouragement and helped Romie every step of the way. I could not recommend Ladybird driving school enough they are brilliant.
Would highly recommend Maria from Tralee ladybird driving school. I done all my pre test work with Maria, she prepared me so well she was so patient and professional. “There was no such thing as a silly question “ she made me feel so relaxed this morning for my test... read more
I passed my driving test first time after having pre test lessons with Kieara. I was nervous about driving before I did lessons with Kieara, she put my nerves at ease quickly. I wouldn't have been able to pass without her help. I highly recommend Kieara she was lovely to... read more
I would highly recommend ladybird driving school to anyone who is not feeling confident about their driving. I completed my 12 EDT lessons with nadine and I couldn’t be happier with the results! Ladybird driving school is a an asset to the learning how to drive! Nadine is the nicest... read more
From The Blog
Check out some of our articles and news in our blog