Looking for the most up to date RSA Driving Test Questions? You’ve found them! When you attend for your driving test, you will be asked to identify a selection of road signs and to answer a selection of questions on the Rules of the Road.
To help with your preparation, Ladybird Driving Lessons Dublin has produced this helpful guide which includes some of the more popular questions and answers.
We have also included some additional questions without answers to test your knowledge. If you don’t know the answers, ask your Ladybird Driving Instructor to help!
47 Driving Test Questions
To view the answers just simply click the question.
Test your Driving Test Questions Knowledge!
Ask yourself the questions below and see if you can answer them.
- How would you test if your handbrake is working properly?
- How would you test if your brakes are working properly when stationary & when on the move?
- How would you test if your brake lights are working?
- How would you know if you had a problem with your steering?
- How would you check to ensure that your tyres are in good working order?
- How would you check your tyre thread depth?
- How would you check your engine oil level?
- If your brake fluid level is low, what might the reason(s)?
- How would know if your coolant level is low?
- How would you ensure that your head restraint is correctly adjusted?
- What warning light(s) will remain on after turning on the ignition?
Test Questions Importance
Your theoretical knowledge is an important part of the Driving Test preparation and shows the Tester that you know your theory when it comes to the Rules of the road just before going out on test.
Making that first impression with the tester is crucial as it sets the theme of the Driving Test.
You can check out our Driving Test Hints on Medium.com for more information about passing your driving test!
How to Get Started
Ladybird Driving School has the reputation of delivering above the industry standards which means the passing your driving test becomes a reality quicker and more effectively than any other provider in this Business. How do we do this?
Ever Consider Becoming a Driving Instructor?
Ever wonder what it would be like to become a driving instructor? We plan on changing the perception of what you think a typical driving instructor is!
We offer full driving instructor courses for all anyone that holds a valid Irish driving licence for 2 years.
We also have the opportunity to join us at Ladybird, Dublin’s best driving school!
Benefits of Becoming a Driving Instructor:
- Earn 50k+ per annum
- Have a life/work balance
- Make a huge difference in people’s lives
- Set your own hours
- Set your own holiday times
Find out more: Driving Instructor Training
Why Choose UsArrive on Time and in Uniform
Fully qualified ADI Instructor
Flexible Schedules for Booking
Home, College & Work Pickup
30 Years of Driving Experience